The DOST-ARMM was organized on October 12, 1990 by virtue of Executive Order No. 425 implementing Republic Act No. 6734. The enactment of Republic Act No. 9054 (Expanded Autonomy Law) and the subsequent issuance of Executive Order No. 178 on February 21, 2003 provided for the further devolution to the Autonomous Regional Government certain powers and functions of DOST, including the control and supervision of its programs and projects in Basilan and Marawi City, amending for the purpose Executive Order No. 425.
Welcome to the DOST-ARMM Website
OCTOBER 2014 NATIONAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION
ALPHABETICAL LIST OF PRINCIPAL QUALIFIERS FROM AUTONOMOUS REGION IN MUSLIM MINDANAO
1. ABOLCAIR, ADNAN BASHER - PRECIOUS CHILD LEARNING CENTER
2. AMPUAN, HANIAH PANDAPATAN - ABA-ALKHAIL COMPUTER SCHOOL, INC.
3. ARISTON, NATHAN WAYNE FONTANILLA - NURO CENTRAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
4. HADJISALIC, MOHAMMAD MAROHOMBSAR - PRECIOUS CHILD LEARNING CENTER
5. INDOL, PRINCESS MONERA LUMINA BACARAT - DANSALAN COLLEGE, GRADE SCHOOL DEPT.
6. RADAZA, JOEMA NUELLE CRUZ - MSU - INTEGRATED LABORATORY SCHOOL
4. SMITH, JAFIZAH REEJAN SARIP - IBN SIENA INTEGRATED SCHOOL FOUNDATION